Discover the super powers behind these amazing anti-diabetes spices.
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
1) Garlic can lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Garlic contains powerful vitamins which can help reduce cholesterol levels, decrease blood pressure, and even fight cancer cell growth.
2) Oregano contains anti-inflammatory properties. The polyphenols and flavanoids within oregano have been shown fight the symptoms of diabetes.
3) Ginger’s main bio-active component, gingerols, can help your muscles better utilize glucose, reduce fasting blood sugar levels, and even can aid your body in producing insulin.
4) Cinnamon’s main compound, cinnamaldehyde, may help to lower your risk of heart disease, as it has been shown to lower LDL cholesterol levels while raising beneficial HDL cholesterol levels.
5) Basil’s high vitamin and mineral content can reduce your risk of diabetes by helping to lower cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure, prevent weight gain, and even lower stress levels.
6) Turmeric’s main compound, curcumin, can help slow aging, reducing arthritis pain, and fight free radical damage. Turmeric may also aid in brain functionality and strengthen blood vessels.