Learn our top 5 BEST fruits for diabetics…PLUS a bonus fruit that may shock you.
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
1) Though all fruit contains sugar, and may contribute to a blood sugar spike, any whole fruit will also supply you with plenty of health benefits.
2) Grapefruit has a water content of 92%, and is a low-glycemic fruit. One grapefruit can give you 65% of your daily vitamin C.
3) Kiwi fruit has a low sugar content but a good fiber amount. It’s also a great source of vitamins C and E.
4) Strawberries are relatively low-glycemic, and they can help lower your blood pressure. They’re a great source of polyphenols – antioxidants which can help improve your insulin sensitivity.
5) Apples have a good carb to fiber ratio. They’re an excellent source of a variety of vitamins, and they can help fill you up quicker, which can keep you from over-eating.
6) Blueberries and raspberries are both among the healthiest fruits, according to most nutritionists. They’ll supply you with a great fiber to carb ratio, and they have an amazing antioxidant content.