Find out 3 amazing healthy cooking oils which can help you better manage your blood sugar.
► ► FREE BOOK + COOKBOOK + DOCUMENTARY: https://www.diabetessmarts.com/go/superfoods
► ► JOIN DIABETES SMARTS: https://diabetessmarts.com
Ok, let’s unveil the 3 healthiest cooking oils.
1) coconut oil won’t just bring you anti-diabetes and pro-heart health benefits, it can also aid skin health, oral health, provide protection for your hair, and it may even reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
2) 65% of the fats within virgin coconut oil are medium-chain triglycerides, which have been found to offer more health benefits than oils that contain large amounts of long-chain triglycerides. MCTs can be utilized as a rapid source of energy, unlike LCTs, which are typically transported through the bloodstream and often end up as stored fat.
3) Extra virgin olive oil contains antioxidant polyphenols, polyphenols protect against heart disease by decreasing cholesterol absorption… meaning less cholesterol ends up in your liver.
4) Over 10% of olive oil is comprised of polyunsaturated fats, including beneficial omega-3 fatty acids. But over 70% of the fat content of extra virgin olive oil is in the form of OLEIC ACID. This monounsaturated fat is renowned for its ability to reduce inflammation, lower bad LDL cholesterol levels while increasing good HDL cholesterol, and it can improve cardiovascular health in general.
5) Avocado oil comes packed with healthy monounsaturated fats. Much like olive oil, over 70% of avocado oil’s fat content is in the form of that wonderful OLEIC ACID!
6) Avocado oil is rich in LUTEIN, an antioxidant carotenoid that has been shown to improve eye health while reducing the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration – which are major long-term symptoms of diabetes.