Discover 5 surprising foods for diabetics.
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
1) Okra is a powerful superfood containing anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants. Packed with soluble and insoluble fiber it helps slow the release of sugar in your bloodstream.
2) Java plum is packed with polyphenolic compounds that have been shown to help prevent forms of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
3) Fenugreek is high in soluble fiber, which helps reduce the risk of blood sugar spikes by slowing down your body’s absorption of carbohydrates.
4) Mango leaf extract has been shown to improve your body’s production of insulin. It may also help increase the distribution of glucose, which can stabilize blood sugar levels.
5) Bitter melon contains the anti-diabetic substance called charantin, which has been shown to help decrease blood glucose levels.