Meet former type 2 diabetic Rachel Woodrow and hear her inspirational story.
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
1) Rachel spent years battling obesity, and eventually type 2 diabetes.
2) She and her husband had tried for a third child for over a decade. Eventually, losing about 10kg helped her become pregnant with her daughter Tabitha.
3) However, being an overweight type 2 diabetic mother to a small child propelled Rachel to seek better health.
4) Through years of determination, by cutting out processed sugar, by lowering the quantity but raising the quality of her food, and by keeping up with every day physical activity, Rachel transformed her body, and her life.
5) Her doctors were shocked to discover that Rachel had lowered her fasting glucose levels to well below the diabetic threshold. Years later, she’s still free of high blood sugar levels and diabetes complications – essentially “reversing,” her condition.