Explore 5 of the very best anti-diabetes foods to get onto your plate.
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
1) The Diabetes Smarts book, Superfoods For Diabetics, is free for you to grab right now, just by clicking the link in the description directly above.
2) Superfoods For Diabetics reveals 25 of the very best foods to help you fight diabetes, and it exposes 10 foods you should try to avoid as much as possible.
3) Avocados are not only one of the most delicious foods on the planet, they’re also one of the healthiest foods on the planet. They contain heart-healthy unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids.
4) Bell peppers, or capsicum, come in a variety of colors. Green is the least ripe, red is the most ripe. Any color bell pepper will give you excellent nutrients, like a high amount of fiber, folate, beta carotene, vitamin A and vitamin C.
5) Beetroot can be an extremely healthy choice if you are worried about diabetes. They are low in calories but high in fiber, and come loaded with other nutrients like folate, phosphorous, and nitrates, which can help lower blood pressure.
6) Walnuts are an excellent source of proteins and polyunsaturate fats. The nutrition within these nuts can help lower LDL cholesterol and inflammation.
7) Cinnamon is a super-spice because it contains a range of cancer and diabetes-fighting antioxidants. It’s been shown to help lower blood pressure and improve insulin sensitivity.
8) Be sure to learn more about these 5 Superfoods and get the inside scoop about 20 other amazing anti-diabetes foods by grabbing your free copy of our new book, Superfoods For Diabetics. Just click the link directly above.