These 4 spices can help you beat diabetes, but which is the BEST?
Nutrition doesn’t just come from fruits and vegetables. Spices carry amazing health benefits, and these 4 spices are wonderful options to help you fight obesity and diabetes. But which spice should you DEFINITELY utilize to help balance your blood sugar?
1) High blood sugar levels can lead to heart attacks, nerve damage, and Alzheimer’s disease. 70% of diabetics end of with these issues.
2) Cinnamon, paprika, turmeric, and ginger carry unique health properties which can help you improve your glucose control.
3) Cinnamon may reduce insulin resistance, and could play a significant role in lowering the risk of becoming type 2 diabetic.
4) Paprika comes in a variety of flavors. It’s been shown to improve eye health and may help better control blood sugar levels.
5) Turmeric carries powerful antioxidants, and studies show that prediabetics lowered their risk of becoming type 2 diabetic by regularly consuming turmeric.
6) Ginger has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Studies have shown that consuming ginger regularly could aid heart health and may reduce fasting glucose levels.