Discover 3 delicious and nutritious anti-diabetes garlic recipes.
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
1) Garlic has been used for thousands of years as both a cooking ingredient and a medicine.
2) Garlic will give you some amazing nutrients, including Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. Plus, garlic has been shown to help lower insulin resistance.
3) The Teriyaki Chicken with Cauliflower Fried Rice is a wonderfully healthy meal that your kids should enjoy. It includes ginger, bell peppers, and celery.
4) The White Fish Donburi is an excellent substitute for expensive and unhealthy restaurant seafood. It includes zucchini, carrots, and bok choy.
5) The Roasted Garlic and Mushroom Pasta is a delicious low-carb, meat-free meal anyone can enjoy. It includes the amazing health properties of mushroom, of course, and zucchini, celery, bell peppers, and vegetable stock.